Interactive Voter Registration
The Idox IVR system is a comprehensive and fully flexible automated
registration service designed to provide local authority electors greater
flexibility when deciding how to confirm their registration, opt out or
request postal vote applications.
- Offers greater value for money – more cost effective than by post
- Improved service and choice for electors.
- Less work for staff – IVR is an automated system, meaning there's
less manual collection and entry of data.
- Ensures the response won't get lost in the post.
- Directly imports the data into
Idox Electoral Registration System.
- Receive and download daily response files.
- Provides an online portal to configure the service and track response